Followers

Monday 21 October 2019

Celebration Bouquet


Hello everyone, I have a project to share with you today using the lovely stamp set Celebration Bouquet, featured on last month's TV shows on Hochanda. The main image is so useful and can be used for a variety of occasions. You can use the image as a whole, or pick out parts of the image and stamp it onto a variety of surfaces to create embellishments for your projects, the possibilities are really exciting.

To create my card, I stamped and embossed the image and one of the sentiments using Versamark and white embossing powder onto kraft card. I painted the image using Koh-I-Noor paints and a water brush. I chose my favourite colour combination of plum and teal for the flowers and added a few sequins to the background. I mounted the kraft card onto a piece of patterned paper, which was one of Lesley's lovely designs from a previous paper pack that she created.



Thanks for stopping by, xx

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...