Followers

Saturday 16 May 2020

Happy Flowers

Hello everyone, I have made a quick little card to share with you today. My intention when making this card was to spread a bit of cheer during the lockdown period. I know that I have days when I feel down, and I am sure that it hits everyone else in the same way. If you are reading my post, and you are feeling low, then I hope that you can feel brighter by my wish for happiness for you. Try to look after yourself, and take time out to do something for yourself if you can.

I have taken a piece of Textured Art card, which I coloured with Distress Inks and water. I then stamped the large Fritillary stamp from Happy Flower's Day three times, masking the first image before I stamped the image twice again. I coloured the image with Koh-I-Noor watercolour pencils, and added some water with a brush. I used lots of different colours on the flower, to create a blended final colour, which is a bit more natural than colouring with just one colour. I added some grey for shadows around the stalks and underneath the flowers.

A sentiment from the same stamp set completes the card.

Take care, stay safe, and thanks for stopping by, xx




1 comment:

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous inky background and I love the beautiful flowers -I lost the ones in the arden -sure my hubby pulled them up when weeding as they justlook like grass!!! but I have some in a pot-thank you for the visit and comment on my blog
Carol x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...