Followers

Sunday 10 January 2021

First Post of the Year!

Hello everyone, I hope that you are all keeping well in these uncertain times. My thoughts go out to any of you who are unwell at this time, and I wish you a full and speedy recovery.

I have a couple of projects to share with you today. These projects feature stamps that we showcased during the December TV shows on Hochanda. Unfortunately, I was unable to make any new samples for the shows, and found some older samples that I had made to send to Lesley for the shows. I have since had a chance to make a couple of projects to share with you, but will also show you a few of my older cards as well this month.  

My first project is a card which mixes stamps from both Chocolate Baroque and those designed by Kim Moody. They work together so well. I coloured some drawing cartridge with some tea and let it dry thoroughly. I then stamped the larger piece with some images from A Dip in the Sea and Baroque Ephemera 1. I stamped the large postcard from Baroque Ephemera 2 onto a spare piece of background, and also the beach huts over the top. I stamped the beach huts once again onto spare card. I coloured the beach huts with Distress Ink, and decoupaged them onto the postcard. I added a couple of tickets behind the postcard, and coloured all of the edges with Vintage Photo Distress Ink.

My second project is a journal page. I enjoy using my journal to work out ideas for potential cards, or simply to play around with stamps and colour. I used two of Kim's larger stamps from Harbour Master and Jolly Roger, and stamped them on the same page. I linked them together with a fineliner pen, and added a few dots and dashes to finish the scenery. I coloured the image with watercolour pencils.

Here are a couple of my older cards using Kim's stamps:



I will be back later in the month to share more projects with you. Thanks for stopping by, take care, xx





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...