Followers

Saturday 22 May 2021

Time for Nature

Hello everyone, I hope that you are keeping well. I am sharing my last few projects this month featuring stamps from last month's TV shows on The Craft Store. 

My first card features stamps from the beautiful stamp set Sow the Seeds. These large stamps are perfect for journaling or creating eye catching, distinctive cards for someone special. I love the seed heads, and wanted them to shine in my project. I created a background using my inky plate and soft colours. I stamped the images, and added some pencil where the shading was present. I added extra foliage from Silhouette Grasses, such a useful stamp set.

My next card features the fabulous pine cone from Mother Earth as a focal point. I stamped this three times onto kraft card, using brown ink, and cut it out and scrunched it up to give it added texture. I created a background on a piece of tea dyed drawing cartridge, using stamps from Sow the Seeds and Make Your Mark.

The next two cards are older samples that I posted here on my blog a little while ago, but I will share them with you again. A simple piece of white embossing, and then the image was painted with Koh-I-Noor watercolours:

The leaf was stamped using different colours of ink, and then lightly coloured with pencils to accentuate the shading:

Finally I created a card using the Scripts and Timepieces stamp set, which was only available during the TV shows. I coloured my background with Distress Ink, and stamped the scripts using dark brown ink. I added splatters from the Timeless stamp set. The cental piece was created by stamping onto a piece of stampbord which I had coloured with Distress Ink, and I then added triple embossing for a shiny glaze.

Thanks for stopping by, take care,




1 comment:

bolletjelucky.blogspot.com said...

Beautiful stamped cards and I love the first two backgrounds too.
Greetings Miranda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...