Followers

Friday 26 November 2021

Grungy Numbers

Hello everyone, I have two projects to share with you today, showcasing the stamps that we brought to you in last month's TV shows.

To create my first project, I made a quick background by inking up the gelli plate with Distress Ink, and pulled a print using smooth white card. I stamped Floral Grunge in the middle of the card using black ink, and added some leaves from the From Nature 1 stamp set around the flower head and up the 'stalk'. I added the numbers from Numerolgy to the background, and also the splatter, using colours that would match the colours I chose for the flower.

I stamped the flower head again onto a piece of separate card and coloured it with pencils, before cutting it out. I also coloured the leaves that I had stamped onto the background with pencils, to give them extra definition. I attached the coloured flower head to the background.

My second card is a much brighter affair than my first card, and shows how the Numerology stamp set can be used to create a card. I created a Distress Ink background, using shades of green, blue and yellow. I then added the various stamps from the set, and a couple of leaves from the From Nature 1 stamp set, stamped in second generation stamping in the background. I like the subtle effect that the leaves give underneath the numerals. I stamped them with the same black ink for a monochchrome effect.

Thanks so much for stopping by, xx



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...