Followers

Wednesday 1 September 2021

New stamps by Fiona Randall

Hello everyone, I have a couple of projects to share with you from last month's TV shows on The Craft Store. Today, I am going to focus on the fabulous stamps from Fiona Randall, comprising of two A4 stamp sets, Celestial and Sacred. If you like mystical, mysterious, mixed up with a bit of fantasy and a little bit of geometric, add some butterflies, dragonflies, moths, and great fonts, then you will love these stamp sets.

For my first project, I stamped the moth twice onto kraft card, and masked the images before stamping one of the larger geometric images. I removed the mask, and coloured the images with pencils, I used Faber-Castell Black Edition pencils, they worked brilliantly on the kraft card. I added the script, and attached the kraft card to a card blank.

My second project was a series of three little chipboard panels. I covered them in Chocolate Baroque Black & White Papers Series 1, using matte medium, and then when they were dry, I covered them with acrylic paint in shades of yellow, orange and red. I stamped the butterfly, moth and dragonfly onto smooth stamping paper, and coloured the images with Inktense pencils. I then cut out the images, and covered them with Versamark before embossing them with clear embossing powder. This gave them a glazed finish, and made them more durable. I stamped the background of each panel with one of the geometric images using orange Archival ink, before attaching the insects. I stamped the sentiments onto a separate piece of card, and edged them with a hand drawn border.

My final project was a quick card using a gelli printed background. I stamped and embossed a moon and words using white embossing powder, adding some colour inside the moon for a bit of contrast. I stamped the stars using white Brilliance ink randomly over the background, and added Autumn Medley stamped in second generation stamping at the edge of the background. I coloured this image faintly, adding lots of white pencil, as if she is illuminated by the moonlight.

Thanks for stopping by, take care, xx

1 comment:

Christine said...

Great cards. Love the kraft card and the butterflies. Thanks for sharing

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...