Followers

Sunday 22 August 2021

Beautiful Poppies

Hello everyone, I am back with some projects featured on last month's TV shows. 

My first project was created by using Distress Ink on some Drawing Cartridge. I then stamped the main image from Polygon Poppies, adding a smaller corresponding stamp and a bee from the Honey Bee stamp set. I coloured the image with pencils, and decided to add pops of blue to coordinate with the bee wings. I added the silhouette hexagon stamp in blue and edged the background using the same colour. Finally, I chose a couple of the sentiments from the stamp set and added them to the background.

I created another Distress Ink background for my second card using a pale pink and bright green. I stamped the image from Flora and Fauna around the edges and coloured it with pencils. I added a sentiment from Loving Sentiments in the centre. 

For my final project, I created a plain coloured background using a gel plate and Fossilized Amber Distress Ink. I used a variety of hexagonal images from Polygon Poppies, creating a collage, and sticking to a palette of black, orange and red. I added some of the numbers into the blank hexagons, and coloured the images with pencils. I added a few bees from the Honey Bee stamp set, and overstamped a few of the words from Polygon Poppies.

Poppies are one of my favourite flowers to work with and these stamps are no exception. I hope that you have enjoyed some of my ideas. Thanks for stopping by, take care. xx





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...