Followers

Sunday 10 April 2022

Patterned Papers

Hello everyone, I hope that you are keeping well. I have a few projects to share with you today showcasing stamps from last month's TV shows from Create and Craft.

My first project is an 8" x 8" journal page, using one of the beautiful patterned papers that were available on the show. I stamped the large Floral Paraphernalia Slim Strip rubber stamp down one side using black Archival Ink. I added images from Floral Paraphernalia Elements over the background using Archival Ink and Memento Ink in first and second generation stamping. I coloured the main image with Koh-I-Noor pencils, and added a bit of a splatter from the Numerology stamp set.


For my next set of cards, I wanted to create a clean and simple look in three different ways. I die cut three circles from the papers, and inked up the same strip stamp. I pressed the circles onto various areas of the stamp, reinking it each time. For the first card, I used the large and small circle from the corresponding Elements stamp set and made a background on a 6" x 6" card blank, using red, blue and yellow Memento inkpads.

For the second card, I used the splatter stamp from the Numerolgy stamp set as before, and also a mathematical image from Floral Paraphernalia Elements, both of which I stamped using black ink.

For my final card, I simply mounted the circle onto a piece of linen effect black card, and added a little button as an embellishment. All of the images were coloured with pencil.

These die cut circles are a great way of using up your small offcuts of papers that you might have left over from another project. I love getting the most use out my patterned papers and try not to throw any pieces away.

I thoroughly enjoyed creating all of these projects, and hope that I have given you a few ideas. Thanks so much for stopping by, xx


 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...