Followers

Thursday 8 September 2022

Leafy Bokeh Card

Hello everyone, I hope that you are keeping well. It's time for another monthly Fifteen Minute Card spot, and this month, I'm in a leafy mood. I have chosen to use the beautiful leaves from the From Nature 2 stamp set to create a quick Christmas card.

I stamped and embossed the leaves using a silver glittery embossing powder, and added a few snowflakes using white embossing powder. Keeping my background very speedy, I added shading with green and blue Distress Inks. I added some white circles with a stencil and Brilliance Ink for a bokeh effect. Finally, I added a sentiment from the Pears and Baubles stamp set. I love the font on this sentiment.

If you get the chance to make a quick card in Fifteen Minutes or less, then head over to the Chocolate Baroque Facebook Group where I have created an album for this month. You can pop your cards or other projects in there. We would love to see what you have made. Thanks for stopping by, 

Take care xx



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...