Followers

Wednesday 18 January 2023

More Anniversary Butterflies

Hello everyone, I hope that you are keeping well. I have more projects to share with you today from this month's TV shows, showcasing the brand new stamps that we featured on the shows.

My first project is two cards really, but I used the long Universal Butterfly stamp, and wanted to show the stamp in its entirety, but also how you can stamp just a part of the image to still create a great little card too. I used some kraft card and dark brown Versafine Clair ink for the stamping. I coloured both images with pencils, and used some black card to create the card bases. 


For my second TV demonstration in this show, I used an MDF bokmark, which I covered with a piece of designer paper that Lesley had designed for the TV shows. I used matte medium to attach the paper, and sanded the edges once the glue was dry. I added some extra colour to the paper with Distress Ink and blending brushes. I used Ripe Persimmon, Picked Raspberry, Twisted Citron, and Salty Ocean. I added some stamping using the Vacuum Flange image from the Technical Butterfly stamp set. I used Versafine Clair in toning colours; orange, teal and green. Finally, I stamped a butterfly from the same stamp set several times, and a sentiment from Loud and Proud in black ink. I added white accents to the butterflies, and some white dots with a white gelli roll pen.

I hope that you enjoyed my projects, I will be back with more samples to share with you later in the month. Thanks so much for stopping by, your visits are always appreciated xx


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...