Followers

Friday 9 July 2010

June Craft Stamper Project

Hello, just a quick post to let you know that I did get my flag book finished, and I have posted the complete results on our blog here I hope that you will go and have a look. It's so hot here today, and I suffer with the heat. It's been hard to get anything done, and I really need to tidy away the after effects of my crafting. I'm stocking up on more storage boxes in an attempt to restore order to my Craft Room which is so untidy. So, as the school year winds down, I'm gearing up to have a good sort out, and hopefully become more organised in my creative space. It's not looking good at the moment!
Anyway here are a few pictures to tempt you over to our sister blog. Thanks for looking, and any comments are really appreciated, Judith xx

6 comments:

craftimamma said...

Judith this is absolutely wonderful. The colours are so pretty, just like a rainbow. I'm off to CSQ to see the details now.

Hugs
Lesley Xx

Hels Sheridan said...

Totallly gorgeous art Judith, loving the colours you have used hun x

Sally H said...

Wow! Stunning flag book Judith. I love the colours. Very summery

Lynne K said...

Absolutely wonderful, Judith. (See my comments on CSQ). Lynne xx

Aquarius said...

I'm not too keen on the heat either although it is nice to have good weather - hope it lasts for the school holidays too. Your project looks good - I'm off to take a closer look.

Dr.Rana said...

i am impressed with you blog, here is mine for quick refernce plz.
Improve your personality
important factos

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...