Followers

Saturday 28 January 2012

Just to remind you


Hi folks, I know two posts in one day, a rare thing for me! I just wanted to remind you that Kay from IndigoBlu will be demoing on Create and Craft again tomorrow. She will be on the 'Tool Shed' programmes at 12-12.30 and 1-1.30, so watch out for lots of Design Team samples. She will be demoing Flitterglu and the gilding flakes again. The stamps will be for the most part, different to those on the last show, so there will be a whole batch of new samples.

However, I've got one of the samples from the last Show for you today. This one is using 'Ella Bella' and the 'Harlequin' stamps. I have created my background using the wrinkle free distress technique, then stamped the harlequin stamp twice, using Versafine Onyx Black ink. I stamped 'Ella Bella' with Flitterglu and flakes onto a cream circle, and then edged the circle with Distress Ink. I made some rolled roses, added some gold leaves and some curled wire as an embellishment.


Don't forget to look out for my new samples on the show, and hopefully, I'll post some on here in the coming weeks. Thanks for stopping by, xx

6 comments:

Paula Whittaker said...

ooo shall make a point of watching this tomorrow....loved seeing your work on TV the other week, hope they have a little more time to linger over them!

craftimamma said...

I've got the Sky box set to record 'cos you can bet your bottom dollar I'll be disturbed by something.

This card's a beauty Judith and Ella works really well with the flakes. Love those gorgeous dramatic flowers!

Hugs
Lesley Xx

Miranda said...

Wow Judith, love this card, it's a lovely image that Bella and the flakes do her quit well! warm greetz Mirandaxx

I am afraid I don't have that channel here but will look on the internet if it's possible.

Aquarius said...

Thanks so much for the reminder - I will try to watch or maybe record the show if my recorder is playing nicely today (has off days!!)

Paper Creations by Shirley said...

Stunning ! I love your card and how you've arranged the elements ! I need to look up your techniques they are great!

Paula (PEP) said...

Delightful the way you have used the harlequin pattern & then accented it with your alternating layout. I love the way your pinks in the gilding are picked out by your background & the softly inked edges of the image panel.
Paula (PEP)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...