Followers

Monday 15 April 2019

Fifteen Minute Cards


Hello everyone,  today sees the monthly Fifteen Minute Cards blog post over on the Chocoloate Baroque Design Team blog. I have created two projects for the post, the first card was created by stamping and embossing the heart image randomly over a piece of scrapbook paper using a teal embossing powder. I used the same colour for the sentiment on a smaller strip of the paper. I edged both pieces of the paper with Teal ink, allowing them to dry before assembling the card.


For my second card, I stamped the broken heart using red Memento ink onto a white card blank. I then stamped the heart again onto a mini gelli plate before then using the gelli plate as a stamp and stamping the image from the gelli plate beside my first stamped image on the card blank to complete the heart. I added the sentiment using black ink, then flicked some watered down red Distress Ink over the card to create splatters.

Do hop over to the Design Team blog to check out the projects that my team mates have created.

Thanks for stopping by, xx

1 comment:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

They are both so beautiful and particularly love the bubble hearts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...