Followers

Sunday 1 November 2020

New Talent at Chocolate Baroque

Hello everyone, I am sharing a few projects today featuring stamps that were showcased on last month's TV shows on Hochanda. The stamps were designed by Lesley's very talented Granddaughter Annabel, and another new designer to Chocolate Baroque, Dawn. These beautiful floral stamps are absolutely stunning, and we hope that you will enjoy our projects this month, and be inspired by what we have created with the stamps.

 

My first project was created with the lovely Dream Petals stamp. I coloured some Drawing Cartridge with Distress Inks, and stamped the image twice. I cut it out, and scunched it up, to give it a crinkled texture. I attached the image onto a Brusho background from my stash. I stamped the sentiment onto a scrap piece of card, masking the part of the sentiment that I did not want to use each time before I inked up the stamp. This enabled me to split the sentiment. I edged the sentiment strips with red Distress Ink to take away the whiteness of the card, and to tie them in with the main flower.

I added a hand drawn stem using a fine liner pen. I stamped the small dragonfly onto scrap card, coloured it with pencils, then decoupaged it onto the background.

I used the same flower stamp for my next card, stamping three times onto book paper, and colouring the images with orange and red Distress Ink. I created a background using Distress Ink, and added the splat from Gerbera and Friends in toning colours. I stamped the dandelion clock, using it as stalks for the Dream Petals flowers, which I laid over the top.


My final card for today uses the same dandelion clock stamp over another Brusho background. I embossed the flower three times using white embossing powder, and then added more of the flowers using Versafine Claie Ink in a teal and purple colour, to give the effect of a field of dandelions. I used first and second generation stamping. This card would be useful for so many occasions, including a sympathy card.


I will be back later in the month with more projects to share with you. Thanks for stopping by. Take care, and stay safe. xx 



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...