Followers

Thursday 21 January 2021

Floral Collage

Hello everyone, I hope that you are all keeping well. I have a project to share with you today using some of the stamps that were featured on last month's TV shows on Hochanda. 

I created a background using a stencil and a piece of drawing cartridge. I brushed three colours of Distress Ink through the stencil, (Dutch Doobadoo A5 Mask Bubbles), the colours are Faded Jeans, Wilted Violet and Peeled Paint, to give a soft backdrop for the rest of the design. I added a stamp from the Baroque Ephemera 1 stamp set in each of the four corners, using Versafine Clair Twilight and Shady Lane, and then stamped the Movie Strip Collage image onto the background. I stamped and embossed the flower portion of the image three times onto a spare piece of drawing cartridge using gold embossing powder, and coloured the images with watercolour paints.

 I cut the images out, and worked out the positioning of the flowers on the background. Before I stuck them onto the background, I added some extra splats using an image from Butterfly Mind, and a fern leaf from Wild Meadow. I used the same Versafine Clair inks as before.

I will be back later in the month with more projects to share with you. Thanks for stopping by, take care, xx



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...