Followers

Tuesday 13 April 2021

Blue Florals

Hello everyone, I hope that you are all keeping well. I have a couple of projects to share with you today featuring stamps that we brought to the TV shows last month. Both projects share a common theme, I have used blue tones to colour the flowers. You can colour the images however you like, so why not use blue, or whatever colour you prefer? You can match the colours that the recipient loves, a favourite colour scheme, or the gift that you might be giving. 

To create my first card, I created a Brusho background, using green, turquoise and purple, and once this was dry, I inked through a stencil, using the same colours of Distress Ink. I stamped a verical sentiment from the Say It Vertically stamp set over the top.

I die cut an oval and stamped and embossed the Harlequin Bouquet, using Versafine and clear embossing powder. I coloured the image with watercolour pencils and lightly blended the colours with a water brush. I edged the oval with Distress Ink.


Another Brusho background formed the basis for my second card. I stamped the Floribunda Net over the top using Versafine once more. I added some stencilling with a mesh stencil using gilding wax this time, adding a bit of subtle shimmer. I coloured the roses with Staedtler Ergosoft pencils, and then used a Wink of Stella pen over the top for more sparkle. I used a sentiment from Life is so much Better to create a frame.

I will be back later in the month with more projects to share with you. 

Thanks for stopping by, stay safe and take care, xx




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...