Followers

Monday 7 November 2022

Inky Skies

Hello everyone, I hope that you are keeping well. I am sharing a couple of projects today using stamps featured in our latest TV shows from Create and Craft.

My first project mixes stamps from the stamp sets Celestial, Sacred and Owl Edges. I first stamped the circle frame, and then placed a mask around the edge of the circle. I stamped the bull rushes into the circle and added the moth, before removing the outer mask, and covering the circle with a mask of its own. I coloured the background using Wilted Violet and Blueprint Sketch Distress Ink, then spritzed the background with gold Perfect Pearls spray.

I removed the circle mask, and painted the inner background with Salty Ocean, Peeled Paint and Picked Raspberry Distress Oxide.

 The two frames on the Celestial stamp set are just perfect for creating little scenes, and I can imagine using them with so many of the Chocolate Baroque silhouette stamps.

To create my second card, I used a wrinkle free Distress background that I already had in my stash, created with blue and green Distress Ink. I know that I used Salty Ocean and Twisted Citron, as they are my go to colours. I blended Wilted Violet, Blueprint Sketch, and Uncharted Mariner over the top. Once this was dry, I added a little bit of white liquid pencil here and there, and embossed the large moon, some stars and the word Celestial, using Versamark and white embossing powder. I added some Weathered Wood Distress Ink to the moon to add a bit more definition.

I will be back later in the month with some Rennie Mackintosh inspired projects.


Thanks so much for stopping by,

Take care, xx




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...