Followers

Tuesday 10 March 2009

My Son's Girlfriend Made this!






My Son's Girlfriend Michelle has joined my cardmaking class. She is 16, studying her AS level Photography and Textile courses, so is quite arty, but has never done any stamping or card making before. I have put a picture of the first card she made at the class on the blog. She had a crash course in stamping, masking, matting and layering, painting with H2O's and a waterbrush, creating an aperture, you name, she did it! She used all Elusive Images stamps, available at http://www.graphicus.co.uk/ and the paper is from an Artylicious CD, also available from there too. I think she did really well for a first attempt. Last week she made an equally impressive card using the new Harlequin stamps, but I didn't get a photo of that one. We're off to Venice and Verona this Friday, so I suspect we'll be using those stamps a lot when we get back!






I'm also posting some pictures of the blingey bracelets to match the necklace in my previous post. Judith x

2 comments:

Phree said...

Wow Judith, what a fabulous card from a begginer, it's absolutely gorgeous.

Aquarius said...

A pretty card and great for a first attempt. She obviously has a good teacher and of course brilliant stamps to work with! Nice bracelets too.

Val

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...