Followers

Saturday, 18 July 2009

Home Alone!


Everyone is out, and I'm crafting, hurray! I'm doing the washing too, but that takes care of itself. I just love this sketch from The Next Level, so I've made another card. I like to disprove the old adage ' Blue and Green should ne'er be seen' especially if they are acidic like these flowers and that ribbon, fantastic! I have slightly distressed some of my papers with peeled paint DI this time, and again used Promarkers for the skin tones, and Coloursoft pencils and Sansodor for everything else. I probably won't post any more cards today, but I'm gonna keep playing!

Judith x

10 comments:

Jo said...

I've just discovered blue and green. I think it gives a lovely contemporary feel. Please do keep blogging your sketch cards, even if you wait until after playtime is over to do it.

Kat said...

I love this card too. Sometimes a sketch is so good you want to keep using it don't you. By the way I don't know about blue and green but I was always told that red and green should never be seen!
Kat x

Lynne K said...

This card is as pretty as the first one. Blue & green are great together!

lisa said...

Such lovely cards Judith. I love this layout with the circles, they work so well and your images are so beautifully coloured.
It's been perfect crafting weather hasn't it!

Lisax

Anne E said...

Hi Judith,

Congratulations on winning my crochet flowers and stamped images. Please send your address to anneessex@btinternet.com and I'll pop them in the post to you.

I notice you have lots of gorjuss stamps, let me know if you would prefer Tilda's, Bella's, funny or Leanne Ellis.

Anne x

Sally H said...

Absolutely love your colour combo. I think blues and greens are good together, and you have done it perfectly here x

Judy's Crafty Moments said...

geous Judith! Love the flowers and your Gorjuss girl looks fab! The blues and green make a lovely combo! Hugs Judy xx

Rach said...

this is so pretty , great colour combo sweetie. hugs rachxxx

having a {me} day said...

A very pretty card. Love your blue & green combo. katxx

Anne said...

Lovely card and I like blue and green together too.

You can't beat a day home alone and crafting, can you? :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...