Followers

Monday, 14 January 2013

A little bit shabby, a little bit Baroque

Hi Folks, I have a sample to show you using one of the new clear heart stamps available from Chocolate Baroque This one is called Poppy Heart. I decided not to go for the obvious bright reds in this sample, but opted for a more subtle shabby pink palette. I created a background using some ornamental leaf shapes taken from the Breath of Spring stamp plate, and the now retired Filigree Fusion stamp plate.

I have decoupaged the heart image, and added a sentiment from the Harlequin Rose stamp set.

The Design Team have been very busy creating some fabulous samples over on the Design Team Blog and it would be great if you could pop over and take a look. I have some samples to post over there myself in the coming days.

Thanks for stopping by, xx



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...