Followers

Wednesday 7 August 2013

Altered Item


Hi Folks, it's time for another challenge over on the Crafting with Dragonflies blog. This time the challenge is to alter an item. I chose to alter an ordinary paper bag:





I have used an image from our Sponsor Crafts and me called 'Dusk', which I have coloured with pencils, and cut out using an oval die. I mounted it onto co-ordinating card. I used some lovely Prima Firefly paper, amd some cream lace to decorate my bag. I added a cream flower and some die cut swirls to finish.




Hop over to the blog to see what my Team mates have made for your inspiration this week. Let's see your altered makes for the challenge, and don't forget to take a photo of the item before you alter it as well!

Thanks for stopping by, xx


10 comments:

happyglitzygirl said...

Beautiful, love the colouring and the image is just gorgoeus, what a lovely alteration to the gift bag....blessings Hilde

Susan Hogan said...

Judith - this is so sweet - I love the Firefly papers too, and have several books of them!

Ina G said...

Marvellous what you can do with a paper bag. What a lovely result you achieved. So very pretty.

Claire said...

Hi Judith, wow this is really beautiful. I love those papers and the image is beautifully coloured
Claire xx

~ Barb said...

So very pretty Judith, especially like the creams and the light green together!
{Hugs} Barb

Unknown said...

Stunning gift bag Judith love it hugs txx

Christine B. said...

A very pretty bag. I love the papers you have used. Hugs x ChrisB

Paula (PEP) said...

Your soft colouring of the image looks terrific with the patterned paper & I love her stripy socks. The crocheted flower & the lace add lovely texture & the die-cut swirl is a lovely echo of the patterned ones.
Very very effective the way the bright white draws the eye to the image too.
Paula (PEP)

jackiescrafts said...

I love your altered bag Judith and the pretty colours you have used look lovely

Jackie x

kel Acopan said...

this bag is just gorgeous!!! great job judith!!

lovies, =o) kel

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...