Followers

Thursday 28 November 2013

Check out the new stamps at Chocolate Baroque

Hi Folks, there are some great new stamp releases over at Chocolate Baroque today. First up there is a set of steampunk themed rubber stamps called Steampunk Birds, great for lots of feathery makes, combined with a steampunk flair, and a little bit of humour with some quirky sentiments on the stamp plate as well.

I have made a rocker card with one of the images, adding one of the phrases. I thought these two little birds looked great rocking backwards and forwards on their handle. I have added some coils from the Punky Flowers stamp set, and an embossed background.





My second card uses one of the new clear flower stamps, the Fritillary. I have created a wrinkle free Distress background, embossing two corners, and then chopping the panel into three sections. I have coloured the image with pencils. I matted the sections onto a black card blank, adding some ribbon and gems to finish.




Keep checking the Design Team Blog for lots of samples from my team mates over the coming weeks. Thanks for stopping by, xx



3 comments:

jackiescrafts said...

Two great cards Judith, I'm loving the new floral stamps, steampunk isn't my thing but I think they would be good for masculine cards

Jackie x

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

Two stunning cards Judith, (I ordered mine first thing this morning) these are so different to any other steampunk stamps that are about. The flowers are gorgeous too.

Sue x

Paula (PEP) said...

Those little birds are delightful on their rocking base & I love how you kept to the subdued greens & the way those coils really add to the whole quirky steampunk feel.
As for your Fritillary - that really is a masterstroke using the check embossing panels to echo the chequer effect of the flower's petals. Very beautiful indeed & the touch of orange in the background adds lovely warmth.
Paula (PEP)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...