Followers

Wednesday 15 October 2014

Mushroom Tag

Hi folks, it's time for a new challenge over on the Chocolate Baroque challenge blog. So hop over to take a look at all of the information and the inspiration provided by the rest of the Design Team.

I have made a tag as my little piece of inspiration. I started with a large white tag, and stamped a mushroom image at the bottom. I covered the image with a mask, and used some Milled Lavender Distress Paint through a stencil over parts of the background. I dried the paint before applying several shades of Adirondack Ink to the background.

I stamped a large leaf using currant Adirondack ink, and pulled some of the colour over the image, using a water brush. I coloured the mushrooms using Distress Inks and a water brush, adding extra shading with some pencils. Finally, I stamped a fairy using black Speedball Block printing Ink.



The colour swatch for the challenge uses an original piece of artwork from Lesley:


You can use any paints, pens, pencils or inks that you like, just as long as you stick to the colours in the swatch with the addition of black, white and neutral including skin tones. So, I hope that you will join in the challenge, there is the chance of winning a £15 prize if you use current Chocolate Baroque stamps.

Thanks for stopping by, xx



1 comment:

Miranda said...

Hi teamie, your tag is lovely! Like the structure on it and the colors are beautiful, have a lovely day, xxMiranda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...