Followers

Sunday 31 July 2016

Quick and Easy Christmas Tags

Hello everyone, there is a bumper post over on the Design Team blog today, sharing some fabulous makes from the Design Team girls. We are showing more of our fifteen minute makes, sharing lots of our tips and tricks for quick and easy cards, and hoping to provide lots of inspiration for the beginner stampers out there, or those of you who are looking for a card that does not take all day to produce!

I have made some simple Christmas gift tags for today's post. I am hoping to get a few of these made before Christmas, as I think that they will come in handy.  I chose a selection of Christmas trees and snowflakes, and stamped and embossed them on my tags, using Versamark and white Wow embossing powder. I then masked the bottom section of each tag, using masking tissue.

I sprinkled some Brushos over each tag, choosing Lime Green, Turquoise and Violet for the Tree Tags, and Violet, Turquoise and Cobalt Blue for the snowflake tags. I then spritzed the tags with water, and pressed a piece of card against to tag, to mop up the excess water. The spare card will come in handy for another project some time.

I stamped a sentiment from The Gift of Christmas rubber stamp set onto each tag, using Manganese Blue Archival Ink, and added some Twine through the top.

Do check out the blog post over on the Design Team blog, and leave a comment for the rest of the girls if you can spare the time.

Thanks for stopping by, xx


4 comments:

Evy Browning said...

These are very striking with the white of the trees & snowflakes against the very vibrant brushos. I like the way the twine picks up on the white elements too.

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Adorable tags!!!

cuilliesocks said...

Fabulous tags Judith, brilliant colours and love the snowflake design, Kate x

rachel said...

gorgeous tags - I love them Judith! hugs rachel x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...