Followers

Saturday 15 September 2018

CAS Paisley Flower

Hello everyone, over on the Design Team Blog today, we are sharing our monthly Fifteen Minute blog post; a compilation of cards and projects from the Design Team that aim to inspire and show how cards can be created in fifteen minutes or less. You can either start with a blank piece of card, or rummage through your scraps to find ready made backgrounds, scrapbook papers, etc., as a starting point, and then using stamps and inks, etc., make some really quick cards. These once a month blog posts are a step away from a lot of our other blog posts, which show more time-consuming projects.

I have created a CAS style card, which featured on last month's TV shows on Hochanda. I stamped and embossed an image from the Nature's Paisleys stamp set several times onto coloured vellum, using Versamark and gold embossing powder. I cut the images out to form 'petals'. I chose one of the other images from the stamp set, and after loosely laying the petals onto a card blank, decided where I wanted to stamp the image, to create leafy sprays. I stamped the image using green Memento ink, and then adhered the petals to the card. I added a blingy centre to complete the flower, and stamped a sentiment from the Paisley Elephant stamp set to complete the card, using the same green ink as before.

Do check out the post on the Design Team blog to see what the rest of my Team mates have been creating. Thanks for stopping by, xx


2 comments:

Evy Browning said...

Oh I say! What a stunner! The gold embossing on the orange vellum is amazingly effective & I just love the clean elegance of the whole composition. The red gem bling centre complements the green superbly & the pairing of the orange & green secondary colours against the white foil reminds me of marigolds - the Creator's perfect composition in nature.

Anonymous said...

Hello i am kavin, its my first occasion to commenting anywhere, when i read this post i thought i could also create comment due to this brilliant paragraph.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...