Followers

Saturday 15 December 2018

Flower Meadow

Hello everyone, it is time for the Fifteen Minute blog post over on the Design Team Blog today. I am sharing a card from that blog post here as well.


Lots of our projects feature Lesley's beautiful designer papers this month, and this card from myself uses one of the patterned papers from the collection. I have stamped foliage from the Wild Meadow stamp set using a variety of Versafine Clair inks, and then stamped the Floral Grunge flower onto the background, using a deep teal colour. I stamped the flower head onto one of the plain papers, and decoupaged it onto the main background. I also added a small butterfly paper pieced from a scrap of the same paper. The sentiment comes from the Be Kind stamp plate. I edged the paper with ink before adding it to a white card blank.

These papers are perfect for creating quick cards, whether you use the patterned, or the plain versions, they take surface stamping so well.

Do hop over to the Design Team blog and check out what my team mates have made. Thanks for stopping by, xx


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...