Followers

Thursday 9 May 2019

Beautiful Homes


Hello everyone, I am sharing two projects today showcasing the fabulous bookmark style houses that we brought to Hochanda last month. These lovely designs drawn by Sue have been a delight to work with,I hope that you will enjoy my samples this month.

My first project is an acrylic tag, and I have stamped the Garden House onto the reverse of the tag using Archival Ink, then painted the image using acrylic paints. I used a piece of patterned paper from the Chic Script Designer paper pack, and stamped the sentiment onto the paper before adhering the paper to the tag using Matte Medium. The photograph does not really do this tag justice, I love the way these acrylic tags turn out, and they may become addictive!

To create my second project, I stamped the Acorn House twice, masking the image as I went along. (I took care not to ink the sun in the second repeat of the image, by covering it with masking tape first, inking the image and peeling off the masking tape before stamping). I coloured the background with a watercolour wash, then stamped the large tree from the Trees a Crowd stamp set several times. I added foliage using Glade Design a Tree and several colours of Versafine Clair ink, building the colours with first and second generation stamping.

I removed the masks and coloured the house with pencils. Finally I added a sentiment to finish.

The sentiments on these stamp sets are so uplifting and would be suitable for lots of occasions.

I will be back later in the month with more projects to share with you, thanks for stopping by, xx



1 comment:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Wow, stunning scenes! Love especially the second one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...