Followers

Wednesday 5 June 2019

Mushroom House


Hello everyone, I have two projects to share with you today featuring the fabulous Mushroom House stamp set featured on last month's TV shows on Hochanda.

My first card is a moonlit scene and was a demo on one of the shows. I stamped the image onto a piece of drawing cartridge, and then masked the image with masking tissue, also masking off a moon shape in the sky. I drew the rest of the grass line with a permanent fineliner pen and then added colour with Distress Inks. I added some extra yellow from the moon across the sky, falling where the moolight would shine on the image and the grass.

I removed the masks and added colour to the moon with Distress Ink. I then coloured the Mushroom House with pencils, colouring all down the right hand side with a yellow pencil to represent the moonlight. Finaly, I added some white dots in the sky with a gel pen for some stars.

To create my second project, I again used a piece of drawing cartridge for the background. I inked the bottom part of the image, using masking tape to cover the top part, and then before I stamped the image, I removed the masking tape. I then cleaned the stamp and inked the top part of the image, using masking tape to prevent getting ink on the bottom part of the stamp. I removed the masking tape before I stamped the top part of the image halfway up the card.  I drew hills with a fineliner pen to create a scene, and coloured the sky, hills and houses with Distress Inks and a waterbrush. I added extra stamping using images from the Teeny Weeny Meadow stamp set.

I had a lot of fun working with this particular stamp and hope that my projects have given you a few ideas. Thanks for stopping by, xx

1 comment:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Beautiful cards, love the landscapes you created!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...