Followers

Friday 21 August 2020

Acrylic Tags and More

Hello everyone, I have a couple of projects to share with you showcasing the stamps featured on last month's TV shows on Hochanda.


My first project is a couple of acrylic tags. I stamped images from Hold On and Do Right Always using second generation stamping and a brown Archival ink, to create a subtle background, onto some plain pieces from the Designer Papers 8"x8" - Chic Script. Next, I stamped the totem pole and peace pipe onto the backgrounds using a black Archival ink, and added a sentiment. I coloured the images using Polycolour pencils from Koh-I-Noor. Watercolour pencils will NOT work for this project.


I covered the background with matte medium and adhered it to the acrylic tag. Once the glue was dry, I trimmed the piece, and added some yarn through the hole at the top.

My second project was a very quick and simple card. Rainbows have been very much on my mind lately, with everything that has been happening around us, and one of the sentiments on the Do Right Always stamp set was just perfect for this project. I took a sunburst stencil, any one would do, and chose seven different colours of Distress Ink. I applied them through the stencil to create a rainbow effect, and then simply stamped the sentiment using black ink.


It just goes to show how useful and versatile these stamp sets can be, the sentiments themselves lend themselves to so many occasions. The stamps can be used for journalling, for home decor, and are perfect for both masculine and feminine cards alike. I will be back soon with some more inspiration for you.

 

Thanks for stopping by, and stay safe,


 xx


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...