Followers

Sunday 13 December 2020

A Compilation of Favourites

Hello everyone, I hope that you are all keeping well. I am going to share a few golden oldie projects with you today that feature stamps from last month's TV shows on Hochanda. These projects are favourites of mine using these stamps, and I thought that you would not mind seeing them again.

The first three projects feature stamps from the perfumery range of stamps:

Butterfly Perfumery

 

This card was created using a Brusho background, and I used a scrap piece of the same background for the perfume bottle.

Floral Perfumery

I created a Distress Ink background, and painted the image with toning colours.

Rose Perfumery

Another Brusho background for this wreath card. I added a bit of sparkle to the roses, although it is hard to see on this photo.

The final projects are from A Tomte Christmas stamp set:

I used a stamp from Trees a Crowd to create the scene, using first and second generation stamping. Some grey ink was added to ground the trees.

Music paper makes a great background for the card and acrylic tag.


These little gnomes are so versatile for cards and tags, and I know that you have been busy making cards and tags yourselves this year with them.


I will be back later in the month with some new projects to share with you, thanks so much for stopping by. Take care, and stay safe, xx




1 comment:

Parry Peach said...

I do enjoy your blog, so full of inspiration and great ideas!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...