Followers

Tuesday 1 December 2020

Butterfly Bauble

Hello everyone, I hope that you are all keeping well. Today I am celebrating a lockdown Birthday, and like many of you this year, it will be a subdued affair. However, I am thankful for my family around me, and will celebrate properly once we can get out and about again.

I have created a card using stamps from last month's TV shows on Hochanda. There was a fabulous selection, and I was really spolit for choice when I came to creating something for my blog post. I decided to use the plain circle from Shaded Baubles, and added a butterfly from Butterfly Perfumery as a focal point.

I found a spritzed background in my stash, which I cut down to fit a 6" x 6" card, and drew a wiggly frame using a fineliner pen. I added a sentiment, from Butterfly Perfumery once again. The splatters are from the Timeless stamp set, such a useful little stamp. 

I stamped the bauble image onto a paler version of the spritzed background so that it toned in with the main background, and then stamped the butterfly on top. I stamped the butterfly again on a piece of spare card, and coloured it with Inktense pencils, blending them with a water brush. I added shading around the edge with Rusty Hinge Distress Ink. I fussy cut the image, and decoupaged it onto the circle. 

Thanks for stopping by, take care, and stay safe, xx







No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...