Followers

Wednesday 23 June 2021

Bottle and Jug and a Cup of Tea!

Hello everyone, I hope that you are keeping well. I have a project to share with you from last month's TV shows on The Craft Store. 

I found a background in my stash that I thought would be perfect to use with Kim Moody's Bottle and Jug stamp, and so my card was dictated by these colours. I had coloured the original background with tea and added an image from Baroque Ephemera 1. I then dry brushed the background with pale blue acrylic paint.

I stamped the main image onto a smaller piece of tea dyed drawing cartridge to match the main background. I masked the image and stamped a tree from Trees a Crowd, and added blossoms from Orchard Design a Tree stamp set. I added a few splats using a stamp from the Timeless stamp set. I removed the mask and coloured the image with pencils.

These images have been an absolute delight to work with and are so versatile.

Thanks for stopping by, stay safe and take care.

Judith xx






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...