Followers

Saturday 12 June 2021

Cloudy Skies

Hello everyone, here are a couple of projects that I created for last month's TV shows on The Craft Store, using the fabulous new house stamps from Kim Moody.

 I created a background using Distress Inks in shades of blue and green. I stamped Luv Shack onto a smaller piece of Drawing Cartridge and masked the image. I stamped a couple of trees from Woodland Design a Tree and extended the hedge using a fineliner pen. I coloured the background using Distress Inks and a blending brush, I used a stencil over the top with more Distress Inks to add the clouds. I added foliage to the trees and grass using stamps from Glade Design a Tree stamp set. The image was coloured with pencils. I edged both pieces of card with ink to create more definition before I adhered them to the base card. Finally, I added a sentiment from Say it Vertically.

To create my second card, I chose three of the houses - Luv Shack, Cotswold Stone, Urban Chic, and stamped them on a piece of Drawing Cartridge, masking them as I went along. I coloured the background with Distress Ink, and coloured the images with pencils. I added a sentiment from Amazing Mackintosh Words. I stamped some foliage from Silhouette Grasses along the front.


 

I will be back later in the month with another project to share with you. Take care and stay safe, xx




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...