Hi folks, it's been a busy weekend, and tomorrow is an exciting day, because my friend Jo is coming to stay. We met through the Graphicus Guild, and became firm friends, along with two other Guild members, Lesley and Elaine, with whom we run our blog, Craft Stamping Quartet. We meet up as often as we can at Craft Shows and have the odd day together, but live apart, so keep in touch mainly by email. Jo coming to stay, is therefore a big deal! We have made plans, but probably won't achieve half of them, because we'll be chatting too much, but we'll see! Number one on the list, is a lovely cream tea in Ely, just after I've picked her up from the Station, I'm sure we'll manage that one!
Marlena gave me an award on her blog. It was the Stylish Blogger award. Marlena's blog is stunning, and I feel very honoured that she gave me this award. It's taken me a couple of days to gather my information together to post my reply on here.
I need to Thank Marlene, and link back to her blog.
Pass the award on to eight other people who write blogs that I love to visit.
Share eight things about myself with my lovely blog readers.
I have tried to pass the award on to people who I haven't given an award to before, and who I feel really have given me lots of inspiration along the way. Their blogs are full of beautiful ideas, and handy tips too. Some of them are quite private, and may choose not to pass this award on, but I still wanted to let them know that I appreciate what I enjoy every time I visit their blogs. The blogs I have chosen are:
A New Beginning
Ink on My Fingers
A Splash of Colour
Ink Stains with Roni
Suzz Stamping Spot
Little Birdie Secrets
Okay, so eight things about me, I don't know that many interesting things!
1. I have been married to my childhood sweetheart for 25 years this year.
2. I can't eat cauliflower or dark chocolate, they make me ill :(
3. I am on the Design Team for Chocolate Baroque (that makes me so proud!)
4. I had a piece of work published in Craft Stamper magazine
5. I am a tea drinker (excessively!)
6. I love Italy, and visit as often as I can
7. I have two children, one 21, at University, one 19, living at home.
8. My cat Buzz has to be into everything that I do, including my crafting and my emails.
Don't forget to pop over to the new Chocolate Baroque Blog where there is a chance to win some free stamps, a free download, and inspiration from the Design Team. If the number of followers reaches 200, Glenda will add another free download.
Thanks for stopping by today, Judith xx