There are some gorgeous new stamps over at Chocolate Baroque right now and I've been busy making samples with them for the Design Team blog However, here is a project that I made just for fun.
I drew a frame on a piece of watercolour paper, this is a piece of HOT pressed watercolour paper, and is very smooth. It is ideal for this type of work, as the pen flows very easily across the paper. I stamped the large flower onto the paper, and then made a mask using Eclipse paper, which I placed over the flower, once the ink was dry. I stamped the leaf image twice, and removed the mask. I stamped a couple of small dragonflies onto the background, and then filled the remaining area with the Tangle pattern Florz. I used a filler design inside the frame.
I stamped a couple more large flowers, and a butterfly image onto a spare piece of watercolour paper, and filled in some of the areas with tangle patterns. I then coloured the designs in with pencils, and cut them out before assembling the project.
I'll be showing you a few more designs using these lovely stamps over the coming days, so please keep popping back.
Thanks for stopping by, xx