Followers

Thursday 6 December 2012

Offer of the Week- Family Christmas

Each week, over at Chocolate Baroque Glenda is running a 'Stamp of the Week' offer. This week, the stamp set on offer is Family Christmas It's a lovely set, and I have been rummaging through my photo archives for some samples to show you.

Here is a sample using the lovely angel, decoupaged and coloured with Copics. I have used a beautiful download that was a freebie from Glenda, printed onto pearlescent paper.

I have again coloured and decoupaged the image on this sample, using Copics. The background was made using gold embossing and Distress re-inkers.

A rocking horse should rock, shouldn't it? So, I made a card that rocks for this sample in a simple monotone scheme.

Here's a super-sized tag with a fragment dangle on the bottom using a piece of book paper as background paper for my stamping.

Finally, just to show you that corners don't have to be square, I stamped lots of corners, and made them into a wreath, using Stickles for the berries. The backing paper is from the Artylicious Season's Greetings CD.

The offer on this set runs until tomorrow, when there will be a different set to buy at a great price. Hopefully, I've given you a few ideas for this set, and I'll have a rummage for the next one! Thanks for stopping by, xx









8 comments:

Gerrina said...

What a great batch of cards! like the idea of using a counterstamp! Greetings, Gerrina

Cumbrianlass said...

Hi Judith, wow, you have been busy, and they are all wonderful.
I could not pick a favouite
Janet

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

Five beautiful cards Judith, and it was great to see the card using the corner stamp, but not in the corners. I think we tend to forget that you can do other things with them as well.

Sue x

Caroline said...

Judith these are all beautiful cards. Fantastic designs. Caroline xxx

craftimamma said...

Oooh, I remember us working with that lovely set of stamps and your gorgeous samples buddy. You're whetting my appetite to get those stamps out again. I think I like them more now than I did when they were new. I love the rocking Rocking Horse card.

Hugs
Lesley Xx

Paula (PEP) said...

The rocking rocking horse is a super idea & I absolutely love the way you made the wreath - now that has given me some ideas.
A very splendid selection this.
Paula (PEP)

Paper Creations by Shirley said...

All of these designs are gorgeous Judith ! I love that set. Have a great day, Shirleyx

Marja's Stamp Addiction en Marja's Creativity said...

So beautiful Judith. Lovely cards too
lovely greet
marja

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...