Sunday, 5 May 2013
More Punky Flowers
Hi Folks, here's another sample using the new Punky Flowers stamp set from Chocolate Baroque. I've made a background using Distress Inks and a couple of Crafter's Workshop templates. For the first one, I stippled Black Soot Distress Ink through the template, and for the second one, I just used the same background colours to create a shadow effect.
I then cut a large circle and using the same colours of Distress Ink, I made another background, using the wrinkle free distress technique, adding some metallic Distress Stain to the background. I stamped and embossed some cogs and coils around the outside of the circle to create a border.
I stamped and coloured some bulb flowers on shrink plastic, before shrinking them. I cut out a bell jar, using a Tim Holtz die. The clear top was cut from Clearly for Art, so that I could mould the shape slightly. I stamped and coloured two bats from the Steampunk Butterfly stamp set, and added some heart buttons for their bodies.
This is such a versatile stamp set, and it really had the Design Team thinking overtime. Keep popping over to the Design Team blog to see what my team mates have been up to. Thanks for stopping by, xx