Followers

Wednesday 11 December 2013

Christmas Tags

Hi Folks, it's time for another challenge over at the Crafting with Dragonflies challenge blog. This time the theme is Christmas tags, so useful at this time of year. I always like to make my own gift tags to add that personal touch to my presents, so these tags will come in really useful.

I have chosen to use an image from one of our sponsors this week, QKR, called 'Santa's List', which I have coloured with pencils in vintage colours. I have embossed my tags with a music embossing folder, and then coloured the raised areas with Distress Inks. The finishing touch is some fab gingham ribbon.






Our Sponsors this week are QKR, who are offering the Winner 5 digis of their choice:



Sassy Studio Designs who are offering 4 digis of the Winner's choice:

So, why not head over to the challenge blog, and take a look at the inspiration offered by my Design Team mates, and enter into the competition yourself? It is the last challenge for this year, but we will be back next year with lots more challenges for you. So have a lovely Christmas from all of the Dragonflies, and keep crafting. Thanks for stopping by, xx



3 comments:

Paula (PEP) said...

The soft inking of the music script works beautifully with the gingham ribbon & adds to your vintage colouring of Santa. I love the way the lines of the music notation add to the sense of Christmas carols as the lines of text plus those creases in Santa's list.
Paula (PEP)

Susan Hogan said...

How super. I love the old fashioned effect you have created and will be copying this! Hope you are feeling much better.

Anonymous said...

Love these Judith and the gingham ribbon just finishes them off a treat.
Suexxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...