Followers

Friday 23 June 2017

Butterfly Canvas

Hello everyone, I have a canvas to share with you today, using some of the products from last month's Kaleidoscope of Butterflies TV Shows on Hochanda.

I took a small canvas, and added a couple of die cut corners from Tim Holtz. Using the Kaleidoscope of Butterflies Mask, I scraped some texture paste through one of the butterfly shapes several times, creating a flurry of butterflies up the canvas. Once the paste was dry, I painted the canvas with blue and purple acrylic paint, and added some highlights to the textured butterflies and die cut corners with silver gilding wax.

I stamped and embossed two butterflies from the Just Butterflies stamp set onto a piece of Crafty Individuals paper, using silver embossing powder and Versamark Ink, and cut them out, before adhering them to the canvas. I added a sentiment from the Words to Dazzle and Sparkle stamp set.

Thanks for stopping by, xx


3 comments:

cuilliesocks said...

This is so beautiful Judith, I love the design and colours, the corner dies are fabulous, Kate x

Evy Browning said...

It's the way your texture paste panels top right & bottom left reveal butterfly shapes within the patterning to echo the flurry of texture paste butterflies along the middle diagonal that catches my eye & I love the colours.

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Love this so much! Great textures and colours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...