Followers

Tuesday 16 October 2018

Speedy Cards

Hello everyone, it is time for the monthly Fifteen Minute blog post over on the Chocolate Baroque Design Team Blog. I am sharing two cards from the bigger blog post with you today.

The first card was created by stamping the Auricula Script image onto Kraft card using Versamark and white embossing powder. I coloured the image using Koh-i-Noor paints. I added some shading around the edge of the kraft card with Seedless Preserves Distress Ink. I made a toning background using Seedless Preserves and Fossilized Amber Distress Inks on drawing cartridge. I matted the background onto plum and kraft card, and added some coordinating ribbon.

For my second card, I stamped the same image onto a piece of drawing cartridge, using Plum Archival Ink, and coloured it with Inktense pencils. I painted Stickles onto the flowers and leaves with a thin brush. This does not take very long to dry. I stamped an image from the Floral Edges stamp set onto a piece of Crafty Individuals paper, using the same ink as before, to create a border. I edged the drawing cartridge and patterned paper with the plum ink, then matted everything onto purple and green card.

Do hop over to the Design Team blog to see what my Team mates have been creating. Thanks for stopping by, xx

1 comment:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Beautiful works, love them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...