Followers

Tuesday 15 January 2019

Speedy Anniversary Card

Hello everyone I have a quick card to share with you today, which forms part of our larger monthly Fifteen Minute blog post on the Chocolate Baroque Design Team blog.
 
I have used a Brusho background from my stash, created with red, yellow and orange Brushos, plus a bit of Gold Sprinkle It for added shimmer. I then added a mixture of images from Sing Your Song, Wise Owl, and Let Your Heart Sing, simply using Versafine Onyx Black ink. I added a sentiment to create a quick and easy Anniversary card.


Do head over to the Design Team blog to see what my Team mates have created. Thanks for stopping by, xx


1 comment:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Amazing work with brushos and these adorable stamps!!! Love these birdies!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...