Followers

Wednesday 27 March 2013

I'm a Dragonfly!


Hi Folks, just popping in to tell you a little bit of news. I'm joining a Design Team for a new challenge blog called Crafting With Dragonflies which is based in Australia.



The challenges will start on 1st May, but there will be bits and pieces going on before that, which I will keep you updated about. One fortnight there will be a card based challenge, and the alternate fortnight will be a non-card based challenge. This will be a great opportunity for the cardmakers amongst us to flex our creative side and make something different for a change. Some weeks it might be a scrapbook page, an altered item, a box, a mini book, or a tag. It's going to be a lot of fun, and I hope to see you there.

I've made a simple dragonfly themed card just to whet your appetite:


I've used stamps from Inkylicious, Stempelglede and Chocolate Baroque to make my card, and the dragonfly was embossed with two tone Moonglow embossing powder for an iridescent shimmer.

Thanks for stopping by, xx

8 comments:

Aquarius said...

That sounds isnteresting news and an opportunity to branch out and make something different. Very delicate effect on the dragonfly card

Marja's Stamp Addiction en Marja's Creativity said...

I love dragonflies and see them regurlarly at my pond. This card is beautiful.
lovely greet
Marja

Paper Creations by Shirley said...

Beautiful design Judith and congratulations on another DT spot. Have fun! Shirleyxx

Paula Whittaker said...

Congrats on the new DT appointment - will look forwarding to hearing and seeing more on this new challenge blog.

Christine B. said...

Lovely dragonfly card. Congrats on your DT appointment. Sounds very interesting. Hugs x ChrisB

Elaine said...

Congratulations on the new DT, you busy lady! I love dragonflies and love the soft colours of your card. As you know moonglows are one of my favourite EPs, so I can imagine what a lovely sheen your card has. Elaine x

Paula (PEP) said...

Congratulations – it certainly sounds like it’s going to be an interesting challenge.
I love the way you’ve created a background giving the semblance of watery greenness for your dragonfly.
Paula (PEP)

craftimamma said...

Congratulations on the DT buddy. Love the gorgeous card you've created for your debut. Love the background and those fab flowers (?).

Hugs
Lesley Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...