Followers

Tuesday 5 March 2013

Things with Wings


Hi Folks, slightly later than normal, I have my offering for the Artistic Inspirations challenge this week. I've been visiting my parents, so although I had my project finished while I was there, I just couldn't write my blog post. Yesterday, I travelled home, and met my lovely crafting buddy Lesley for lunch and a long catch up chat. We hardly see each other, so it was lovely to have a proper hug and chat instead of a virtual one.

This week the challenge is 'Things with Wings' our sponsor is Meljens, and I have used a super image called Lazy Susan buggies, which I printed onto Prima Firefly paper, and then onto plain white card. I coloured the white image, before cutting it out and decoupaging it onto the Firefly paper. I added some lovely satin ribbon and some green bazzil card as a mount. It's a simple project as I had limited stash with me at my Mum and Dad's house.





However, it will be a great storecupboard card suitable for lots of occasions.



Meljens is offering 3 digis to the winner.

Please pop over to the challenge blog to see what my team mates have been making this week, and why not enter the challenge yourself? You can make whatever you like, a card, tag, box, altered item, mixed media project, the choice is yours.

I am entering my project into the following challenges:

crafty boots

paper make up stamps

Thanks for stopping by, xx






8 comments:

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

This is beautiful Judith, the images look great decoupaged onto the wonderful firefly backing paper.

Sue x

Paula (PEP) said...

Very striking with the way the orange of the flowers pops against the background. The green ribbon & matting picks up the colours of the leaves beautifully.
Paula (PEP)

Dee's Craft Room said...

Really pretty card, lovely design and colours. Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

Dionne

Dee's Craft Room said...

Really pretty card, lovely design and colours. Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

Dionne

Dee's Craft Room said...

Really pretty card, lovely design and colours. Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

Dionne

Patricia said...

Hey Judith, I love the colors on your cards this week. We have a great job, don't we?
~Patricia

Pinkies Sparkly Creations said...

this is great love the colours. i used this too love how you can get so many fantastic creations with the same image emma xx

Emily Lauritzen said...

Even in its simplicity, this is a darling card! The image is so cute and really pops off the card! So glad you were able to catch up with a close friend! It's always nice to do that :)
Thanks for joining us at Digi Makeover!
<3 Emily L.-DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...