Followers

Wednesday 12 February 2014


Hi Folks, I have made a card using the Mini Echoes template from Crafter's Workshop. I coloured some texture paste with acrylic paint, before spreading it over the template onto black card. Once it was dry, I dry brushed a deeper colour over the top to create some shadows. I stamped the main image onto a Tim Holtz cabinet card movers and shapers die cut shape, which I have actually used upside down because it fits the design perfectly this way! I needed to draw around the die to get the correct size, just in case you were thinking of trying this idea out yourselves. I have coloured the image with pencils. I have added a sentiment from the Mackintosh sentiments clear stamp set.

Thanks for stopping by, xx

1 comment:

Paula (PEP) said...

That's a brilliant matching of TCW template, Tim Holtz die & CB stamp to make a coherently integrated design. I love the way you've coloured the roses to echo your texture paste colour & the way that your greens draw the eye to the image panel. A quite stunning design incorporating striking movement.
Paula (PEP)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...