Followers

Thursday 13 November 2014

Weekly Stills #2

Hello everyone, I'm just popping in with another snapshot of what I've been up to this week. It's another mixed bag for you, Poppy is into my knitting bag, she just loves bags of all sorts, and wants to be in on the action.
 
 
  The Winter pansies are out in the garden, so I thought that I would capture them while they are in bloom.
 
 

 I've been wandering around Cambridge, and so there are a few pictures of my time in the city. I always love this view in the park, it's so pretty in the Summer, but even at this time of year it looks lovely:

 
 This is our walk into town, and you can see lots of other shoppers are on their way in and out as well:
 
 

 


 


 


 


 I've also included a skyscape from across the Fens, showing how flat part of our local countryside can be. If you go two miles in the opposite direction, we are surrounded by thick forest, we live in an area of great diversity.


  A couple of food related treats from across the week...


 
 



Finally my WIP from last week which I promised my play day friends that I would finish:



I'll be back next week with another slice of life, thanks for stopping by,

1 comment:

Paula (PEP) said...

Poppy looks the very picture of innocence! The winter pansies are gorgeous in your hanging basket & since I've never seen The Fens I very much appreciated your photo - the flat countryside reminds me of where my mother was born - Skåne. Cambridge is very picturesque & your walk into town a treat - which brings me to the macaroons which look rather special.
Paula (PEP)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...