Followers

Sunday 13 August 2017

Leafy Florals

Hello everyone, I have three projects to share with you today showcasing new stamps recently featured on Hochanda. These floral stamps are really fabulous, suitable for all sorts of occasions, and styles.

For my first card, I used a favourite technique, stamping on a piece of book paper, and colouring the image with pencils. I stamped the Hanging Flowers image using Versafine Onyx Black Ink, and then edged the book paper with Distress Ink. The larger background was from my stash created with Twisted Citron Distress Ink, and I used the same stamp to stamp around the edges with Library Green Archival Ink to create a frame. I used kraft card to mat and layer the edges, giving a more natural feel.



For my second card, I used some background card from my stash created using Twisted Citron Distress Ink, and simply stamped and embossed the main image using Versafine Onyx Black Ink and clear embossing powder. I stamped the two leaves randomly over the background to create a very quick design. Black matting layers give a very bold feel to this monochrome card.

For my final card, I used masking to combine an image from the Take It or Leaf It stamp set with the Chequered Flowers image, and coloured the images with Coloursoft pencils.

Thanks for stopping by, xx


3 comments:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Wonderful cards, these stamps look great with your designs! All your three makes are lovely and my favourite is the delicious first one!

cuilliesocks said...

All three cards are beautiful Judith, love the shades of green and the background on the first card is beautifully designed, Kate x

Evy Browning said...

It's the clean & simple boldness of the second that catches my eye though I have to say I rather like the unusualness of the final sample & all that lovely uncluttered white space providing such a foil & balance for the very complicated images - nicely apt with the sentiment too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...