Followers

Saturday 23 February 2019

Flowers, Butterflies, and Lots of Colour!

Hello everyone, I have a couple of projects to share with you today, showcasing the lovely Perfumery range of stamps that we aired on last month's TV shows on Hochanda. I am focusing on some of the smaller stamps in the sets this time, rather than the larger perfume bottles.

To create my first project, I stamped the rose image from the Rose Perfumery stamp set five times onto a piece of Drawing Cartridge, masking it each time. I stamped the leafy sprig in the gaps to create a wreath shape.

I added some Turquoise, Sea Green and Ultra Marine Brushos and spritzed the background with water before removing the masks. I coloured the flowers and leaves with the same colours of Brushos that I had used for the background, and added a bit of Stickles for sparkle. I stamped the sentiment in the centre, and picked out the letters with a white gelli roll pen.

To create my second card, I stamped the butterfly image from the Butterfly Perfumery stamp set onto fabric which I had gessoed three times, using Archival Ink. I coloured the butterflies with Colourcraft fabric paint, watered down slightly, and cut them out, leaving a small border.

I found a background in my stash box which matched the butterflies, and stamped a sentiment using Versafine Onyx Black ink and clear embossing powder. I attached the butterflies, and drew some stitched lines using a black permanent fineliner pen. A matching coloured card was used as matting layer.

I will be back next month, with some more fabric based samples to share with you. Thanks for stopping by, xx

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...