Followers

Saturday 18 February 2012

Mr Linky Widget


Hi folks, just to let you know that I have added a new follower widget in my sidebar. Some of you may have heard of the changes being talked about effective 29th February, that we will be losing Google Friends Connect. It would appear that those without blogs, or with Wordpress blogs may not appear as followers on our old followers widgets any longer. Mr Blogger doing another bit of housekeeping. This new widget isn't run by any particular company, so won't be tied into anyone in particular.

I've seen the information all over the place, but most recently picked up the details from craftimamma who has the information on her blog.

Just to reiterate, those of you with Blogger blogs don't need to worry. Those of you that may be affected, please consider using the new widget so that we can keep in touch.

Thanks for stopping by, Judith xx

1 comment:

mamapez5 said...

Thanks Judith. i have seen comments about this in several places but you are the first person who has explained what it actually means. As I use Blogger .com I don't need to worry about it, but I will copy this information for my followers, in case it affects them. Kate x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...