Followers

Friday 17 September 2010

Hi folks, today is my Daughter's 21st Birthday, and it's also the last day of the Spooky September Blog Hop. Megan has opened all of her presents from me, will you be lucky, and receive a gift from me too? Check back later to find out!!!
Here is another spooky card to whet your appetite that I made for the Design Team a couple of weeks ago, using some of the lovely papers from the Artylicious 'Echoes of Italy' pack, and the scarecrow from the 'witching Time' stamp plate.
I have watercoloured my image with Distress Inks. Thanks for looking, see you later! Judith xx

8 comments:

Aquarius said...

Another nice spooky card - here's hoping to hear some good news later!!!

Miranda said...

Hi Judith, congrats for your daughter, have a nice day and what would it be at your blog.....trick or treat?

greetz, Miranda

Sarah said...

I love the arch window on this card! x

Suzi B said...

lovely to look out onto the spooky goings on.

craftimamma said...

Great idea you used on this card Judith. Give my Birthday wishes to Megan, please.

Hugs
Lesley Xx

MissD said...

Like the window card and your blog

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday to your daughter Judith and what a lovely card it reminds me of my childhood, my Mom always made scarecrows with pumpkin heads in the Autumn... its wonderful Suzee x

Sally H said...

Hope Megan had a great birthday. Your card is fabulous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...