Followers

Wednesday 15 September 2010

WOYWW time again

Hi folks it's Wednesday again , so that means it's time to show you my desk again. If you don't know what I'm waffling on about, then visit Julia's Blog to find out.
This week, I've got lots of things on the go; I'm trying to finish another project from the Retreat. A little book called 'Pockets of Happiness' which has been made with greyboard covers, covered in pretty papers, and has a painted and stamped greyboard panel on the front. Inside there are some pages made with more papers with pockets in them. We made lots more of the painted greyboard panels to go inside the pockets. These have beautiful phrases on them to cheer you up on those 'down' days.
I'm also working on some Halloween cards, so I have lots of spooky bits lurking about on my desk, as well as my fave Coloursoft and Inktense pencils.
This week, I finally had a blind fitted at my Craft Room window, which was not before time. I have had a real issue with the sun fading stuff in this room, and think that it has been drying my inks out too. At least now, I can shut the blind if the sun is too harsh, but enjoy the view when I want to.
I hope you're all having a great day, thanks for popping by, and I hope to see you next week, Judith xx

23 comments:

Aquarius said...

Thanks for sharing your desk with us again this week - those projects look exciting.

craftimamma said...

Well done you for getting on a bit further with the fab Retreat projects. I haven't managed to touch mine yet.

Some fab bits and pieces knocking about on your desk again my friend.

Hugs
Lesley Xx

ikki said...

Hi Judith, busy desk - great images and project going on. The new blind is a good idea, and your window shelf looks really lovely. Made me feel a bit guilty - now I'll just have to tidy mine! Have a great WOYWW day. ikki x

G Peplow said...

Hi there, loving the new stamps, you get to play with them early, lovely:) Like what I can see so far, love to see them finished, will look out for them as I am one of your followers. Thank you for sharing:0) xx

JoZart Designs said...

Great projects from the Retreat. Busy creative desk in a lovely craft space. Happy Birthday to your daughter and her friend too.
thanks for visiting me!
JoZarty x

JoZart Designs said...

Great projects from the Retreat. Busy creative desk in a lovely craft space. Happy Birthday to your daughter and her friend too.
thanks for visiting me!
JoZarty x

Sue said...

Hi ya
oh lovely crafty stuff on your desk, blinds looks nice, Have great day, happy WOYWW, sue,x

Helen said...

Love that butterfly tree book - gorgeous colours.
Helen

Gill H said...

Very Tidy desk. Great stamps from EI. Having a similar problem with the sun at home, the blind looks nicer than a curtain, which is what I end up doing all the time...

Helen said...

Great art, and love the stamps in the basket! Great looking blind.

lisa said...

Your pockets of Happiness are wonderful, what a great idea. I love the butterfly tree cover.
Love your blind too. I have one in my craft room although it stays shut as I'm only looking at other houses, not a lovely garden like yours.
Hugs Lisax

Twiglet said...

Love the blind - should be useful if we get any more sun this year - forecast for snow next week!!!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Greyboard covers? Now something else I need to learn about. Love those blinds, though. And that view is awesome. Happy WOYWW.

Sarpreet said...

gorgeous goodies

donnalouiserodgers said...

loved rootign on your desk and yes Blinds are Ace,

dx

Andrea - Wales, UK said...

Gorgeous desk this week and even though we don't get much sun here in Wales I know what you mean. I left Bazzil card out the other day and ended up with a paler square on it and the sun wasn't even that strong!!

A.xx

Phree said...

Lovely busy desk, the pockets of joy project sounds like fun.

Carola Bartz said...

I love all those stamps on your desk!

Sarah said...

Lovely projects on your desk

Anonymous said...

Very pretty looking desk, the light looks so soft! Must be the new blinds!! The projects look great, as do all those stamps. Love the DCUK's too, I have one of those.

Hugs
Brenda

Zue said...

Lovely things on your desk and near the window. Love your address 'Poppy Cottage' . Is that your home address or just a blog name?
Best wishes
Sue xx

Chrissie said...

Wow, lots of lovely stamps and your blind looks wonderful... practical too!
Chrissie

Ciara said...

Your room & blind look lovely.

I really like that big tree stamp on the top right of your desk :-)

Ciara
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...